- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- HD Nano Multi-Layer Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Focus Distance Scales
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.6'
- Brass Lens Barrel
- Electronic Contacts & Aperture Selection
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
The PFU RBMH 85mm f/1.8 from Viltrox is a short-telephoto prime designed for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. The focal length pairs with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture, which helps to isolate focus using depth of field as well as benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. The optical design comprises one extra-low dispersion element, along with four elements made from highly transparent glass, that aids in reducing chromatic and spherical aberrations in order to realize high clarity and sharpness. An HD Nano multi-layer coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens has a manual focus design, which permits working with subjects as close as 2.6' away, and its nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality. Additionally, it is constructed from brass for durability and an electronic interface allows for camera-based aperture selection.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.