- 2 x D5 5-Socket Light Head
- 10 x 27-Watt Fluorescent Lamp
- 2 x D5 Power Cord
- 2 x Rectangular Softbox for Westcott Basics D5
- 2 x 6.5 ft. Light Stand
Details: Meet the Westcott Basics D5, a powerful daylight-balanced continuous light source. The Westcott 2-Light Daylight D5 Softbox Kit features 5 heat-resistant ceramic sockets for use with 5 daylight fluorescent lamps up to 50-watts each. The D5 is housed in a durable yet lightweight nylon head and is both CE and UL certified for safety. This housing features 5 power switches that control each lamp for the ultimate in output control. When placed out of reach, the D5 has an in-line cord switch for quick adjustments. Built on a tilter bracket, the Westcott Basics D5 is designed with a comfortable handle for effortless positioning. The D5's tilter bracket fits on virtually all light stands and has a built-in umbrella receptacle. This complete kit includes 2 D5 light heads, 2 custom 24" x 32" D5 softboxes, 10 27-watt daylight-fluorescent lamps, and 2 durable 6' light stands. D5 softboxes feature a reflective silver interior for maximized output and heat-resistant rods that mount exclusively to the D5's built-in rod receptacles. This cost-effective 270-watt kit is perfect for portraiture and it's compact design allows for quick setup in home studios or small spaces.Features: Complete continuous daylight kitIncludes light heads, lamps, softboxes, and standsHigh-quality ceramic socketsUL and CE certified for safetyCompact and lightweight housing5 switches control each lampBuilt-in D5 rod receptaclesSoftboxes with reflective interiorsHeat resistant rods and fabrics
Package Dimensions: 28.5 x 12.0 x 10.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.