- 50% Brighter than Original Ice Light
- 21.6 x 7.5", CRI: 96
- 72.6° Beam Spread, Weighs 1.25 lb
- Digital Display, 10-Step Dimming
- Wireless Bluetooth Technology
- Removable 60-Minute Lithium-Ion Battery
- Built-In Diffuser, Gel Clips
- 100-240 VAC Charger
- 50,000-Hour LEDs
The Westcott Ice Light 2 LED light is an enhanced version of its predecessor built on the wish lists of photographers in the field. As their first order of business, Westcott made the light 50% brighter while maintaining its 21.6 x 7.5" form factor and rendering color-accurate output with a very high CRI of 96. Ten-step dimming is accessed via the unit's handle, which has a built-in digital display. The light also has a USB port and built-in Bluetooth technology for future wireless control. For videographers, Westcott has doubled its efforts to produce a truly flicker-free fixture.
A removable lithium-ion battery is yet another Ice Light 2 refinement. A 2.5-hour charge gives you 60+ minutes of runtime with the convenience of being able to charge a backup battery outside the fixture. You can also double your runtime by attaching an optional power pack battery extension. It uses the same charger as the Ice Light 2. Like its predecessor, the Ice Light 2 is virtually heat-free. Hold it as close as you want to your subject; the closer you get the more Ice Light's wraparound quality of light becomes evident. Since it's virtually heat-free, you never have to worry about injuring the talent or damaging the set.
While the ergonomic shape easily lends itself to handheld operation, the Ice Light 2 has a 1/4"-20 tap at each end for mounting it on a light stand or other accessory. The Ice Light 2 comes with gel clips, a battery, a 100-240 VAC power supply/charger, a cord storage bag, and a carry case with shoulder and belt straps.
Cutting Edge Technology
- Fully dimmable
- Removable lithium-ion battery can be charged outside the unit
- Wide 72.6° beam angle
Soft, Even Daylight Color
- Compact LED daylight light source
- Virtually heat-free lamps rated for 50,000+ of use
- Wraparound frosted diffusion front projects soft, even light
Versatility and Mobility
- Run AC or DC power for all-day use
- Mount onto a light stand, tilter bracket or mini tripod
- Includes gel clips to quickly add dramatic color or diffusion
- Carry case with adjustable shoulder and belt straps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.