Camera Wholesalers — camera manufacturers
Leave it to Canon to go in a totally new direction in camera introductions in 2012. While it was rumored that they would join the ranks of mirrorless camera manufacturers (and they still may), they instead introduced a whole new animal in the PowerShot G line. May we present you the G1X... Introduced this morning at CES in Las Vegas, The Canon PowerShot G1X is a revolutionary new compact camera with a large CMOS sensor, designed to produce DSLR levels of image quality and control in a highly portable metal body. Created for professional and serious photographers, the PowerShot G1 X...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 1080p, 7mm, camera manufacturers, canon dslr, canon powershot, cmos sensor, compact camera, CW News, depth of field, dynamic range, image quality, new animal, new category, new direction, pixel size, powershot g1, professionals worldwide, quality and control, sensor size, sized prints, surface area
We told you that we'll pass along any good blog posts and articles, so we're sharing a good web review of the Nikon D7000, one of the more impressive cameras that have come out recently. As David Erlich writes on Yahoo, "A professional feel and features make the ultra-capable Nikon D7000 one of the hardest cameras to find on the market today, for good reason". Apparently, The D7000 is a hard to get camera nationwide, & we're happy to say that we've got some! Events of the last week or so makes future availability of cameras unsure at best, so now's the...
- 0 comment
- Tags: amp, camera manufacturers, cameras, canon, canon powershot, CW News, DSLR, erlich, good reason, good time, h30, hd, march 31st, nikon coolpix, shoot camera, sigma, smile, spring events, Tamron, tokina, viewfinder
We're pleased to let you know that we just got in some of the most eagarly awaited cameras of the new year, the Olympus E-PL2 and XZ-1! Here's a link to our previews of the cameras posted earlier this year: http://www.camerawholesalers.com/?p=3584 for the E-PL2 and http://www.camerawholesalers.com/?p=3337 for the XZ-1 (pictured). We got a limited supply, so if you want to check them out (or BUY one!), come on in! FYI, Basic DSLR Class Tonight at 7. And imaging-resource.com just posted an update on the status of the various camera manufacturers in Japan as of this morning (3/24): http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS/1300954258.html
- 0 comment
- Tags: camera manufacturers, cameras, CW News, imaging resource, limited supply, manufacturers in japan, new year, olympus, pl2, xz
We're pleased to announce that we are an authorized Sigma Lens Dealer and will be selling some of the most advanced DSLR lenses available in the market. Celebrating their 50th anniversary, Sigma is committed to the creation of the highest quality optics creating the most powerful, affordable and technically advanced camera lenses. No matter what camera system you own, Sigma lenses will increase control and creativity and deliver the most outstanding photographs possible. We're happy to add Sigma along with Tamron & Tokina to our lens lineup to give you added choice & value when you're ready to buy a new DSLR or...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 50th anniversary, advanced camera, amp, aspx, camera lenses, camera manufacturers, camera system, creativity, CW News, earthquake, fyi, highest quality, japanese camera, new lens, photographs, quality optics, sigma lens, sigma lenses, sigmaphoto, tokina, tsunami
Our thanks to Chris Knapp from Nikon for teaching our series of classes on the new Nikon DSLRs. If you missed these series of classes, we hope to have them again early next year. In the meanwhile, our weekly basics classes are always available to you on Thursday evenings. Photos released yesterday by NASA shows why Nikon continues to be considered among the elite of camera manufacturers. For the first time, Nikon introduced the latest images captured in space by D3S digital-SLR cameras and NIKKOR interchangeable lenses used by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) aboard the International Space...
- 0 comment
- Tags: camera manufacturers, CW News 1, digital slr cameras, elite, evenings, fairfield county, image quality, images, interchangeable lenses, international space station, nasa, national aeronautics and space, national aeronautics and space administration, national aeronautics and space administration nasa, next level, nikkor lenses, nikon equipment, noise suppression, precious photos, shots, space station iss, stunning shots