Tamron USA is hosting a well-recieved full day photographic seminar with renowned nature and fine-arts photographer Sandra Nykerk. It's making a local stop in New York City on August 12th at The New Yorker Hotel, and you're invited!
The seminar "Stepping Stones for the Photographic Trail: A Guide to the Creative Image" draws upon Ms. Nykerk's 20+ years experience with the back-country areas such as Yellowstone National Park and whose fine art images have been widely published & exhibited throughout the American Southwest. Highlights of the full-day seminar include:The cost for the full-day seminar is just $59 per person. This includes a special welcome package, refreshments, raffle chances for prizes that include a lens, and a $25 bonus rebate with the purchase of select Tamron lens within two weeks of the event date at Camera Wholesalers. During the seminar, Tamron experts will be on hand to assess the personal shooting requirements of all attendees and suggest the optimum optical solutions. For more info or to register, please click onto the following link from Tamron: http://www.regonline.com/citywidenewyork
- A Creative Look at Your World
- Using Lenses to Enhance Your Creative Vision
- Basic Editing Skills & The Most Important Camera Settings
- Understanding the Histogram
- The Two Pieces of Equipment You Can't Leave Home Without & More!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: american southwest, art images, attendees, camera settings, camera wholesalers, country areas, creative image, creative vision, CW News 1, fine arts, histogram, new yorker hotel, optical solutions, photographic seminar, refreshments, renowned nature, stepping stones, Tamron, tamron lens, two pieces, welcome package, yellowstone national park